● 1 cup skim milk
● 1 cup (8-ounce) Ensure® Original Milk Chocolate*
● 1 3.5-ounce package regular instant chocolate pudding mix
● 1-1/2 cups lite frozen whipped topping
● 1/2 cup chopped (two 1.76-ounce) ZonePerfect® Double Dark Chocolate bars
● 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped
● Paper cup and wooden pop sticks, or frozen pop containers
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk and Ensure. Add the pudding mix and continue to whisk for 1 minute. Fold in the whipped topping, chopped bars, and nuts. Spoon mixture into molds or paper cups. Insert wooden sticks or spoons and freeze about 5 to 6 hours or until firm. Unmold and serve.